The Universitätsenergie Göttingen GmbH (UEG) invites in close cooperation with the Geoscience Centre (GZG) of the Georg-August-University Göttingen applications for the position of a Structural Geologist for Conceptual Reservoir Modelling.
The development of a geothermal reservoir model for the Göttingen University campus will take place in close cooperation with the Structural Geology and Geodynamics department of the Geoscience Centre and also with the working group “Geothermal Science and Technology” at the Institute of Applied Geosciences of the Technical University of Darmstadt.
If you have:
- PhD in the field of 3D-modelling in Structural Geology and experience with adequate software as e.g. 3D-Move, GOCAD, Petrel
- Solid background in FEM and DFN-modelling, e.g. FracMan
- Background in stress field analyses and modelling
- Solid understanding of integrated scientific approaches and conceptual thinking
- Good spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Availability to travel across Europe and driving license class B;
this position is for you.
For more information on this please have a look at the document below.
Please do not hesitate to contact Dr. Bernd Leiss (email@example.com, +49 551-397934) or Katherine Ford (firstname.lastname@example.org) at UEG/GZG if you have any further questions.